I recently came across Stella McCartney Pop Eau de Parfum and I have been using it for some weeks now. Stella McCartney’s perfumes are always so good so I had high expectations for this particular fragrance. It was my first time using it and overall I am glad I got it for a discounted price. I will leave the link below just incase you want to treat yourself or someone else.
Top notes: Tomato leaves, Violet leaves, Green Mandarin
Heart notes: Violet, TUBEROSE, Plumeria
Base notes: SANDALWOOD, Cedarwood, Musks
Stella McCartney POP Eau de Parfum is a bold and unique scent with a lovely fragrance. I love the top, heart and base notes. The fragrance suits my personality and it is great for the current season. Here are my pros and cons of this perfume –
- I love the packaging. The POP bottle is so pretty. The design stands out from the rest of the perfume bottles around.
- The fragrance is long-lasting. It stays on for about 6/7 hours, which is nice.
- I like the fragrance a lot. It is not too overpowering and it smells fresh.
- I like my perfumes lasting all day, so the fact that this stays on for about 6/7 hours is a bit disappointing.
- The bottle has a lid that also wants as a spray and it is a bit tricky to use. I would have preferred if the lid was removable with a regular spray. Those are usually better.
What do you think of Stella McCartney Pop Eau de Parfum? Have you tried it before? Have you used any Stella McCartney’s perfumes before? What are your thoughts? Please sound off in the comments section below, let’s chat. You can also shop the perfume and more via the Amazon link below. There is a sale going on at the moment.