I recently updated our bedroom decor with a stunning white wardrobe to match the rest of the decor. It is the wardrobe of my dreams with more than enough space, and it makes me happy whenever I look at it. I am still in the process of redecorating our bedroom. The children’s bedroom is finally done and I love the whole look. So I have time and resources to finish up our bedroom and the rest of the house.
We need to update bedside cabinets and drawers, which I am hoping we get sorted by February 2019 at the latest. In the midst of our home improvements, I had the opportunity to work with the lovely people at Brabantia. They sent me the Linn Clothes Rack to review and I couldn’t wait to get it all set up.
Linn Clothes Rack by Brabantia is a free-standing clothes rack with sturdy bamboo rod and two height-adjustable shelves. It is a great rack to have around the house if you need some storage to hang your clothing or accessories. You can grab it in black or white for £144.
Here are all the pros and cons you need to know –
- It is easy to set up. We had it up within 30 minutes. It comes with an instruction leaflet with includes step by step guide and images to help you assemble the rack quickly.
- I love how sturdy it looks in the bedroom.
- It is a smart way to store more items. You can hang up to 28 items.
- I like the fact that it is a multi-tasking furniture. It stores, airs and dries.
- The Two height adjustable shelves means you can adjust it to suit your needs.
- It comes with a 5 year guarantee which is amazing.
- It has an adjustable feet with non-slip base, which protects the floor and keep the rack steady.
Height 190.0 cm
Width 99.5 cm
Depth 57.2 cm
What do you think of Brabantia Linn Clothes Rack?