I had the pleasure of receiving this pack of 6 Leonhardy VP makeup brushes by Total Partners, and for my first impression, I was well impressed to see the brushes were designed with Swarovski crystals. I have never seen anything like it.
These makeup brushes are so fancy. They look posh with all the crystals blinging out of control. I couldn’t wait to test the brushes.
This set of brushes includes a powder blush, an eyebrow brush, a lip brush, a blending brush, a shader brush and a fluffy eye brush.
Here are my thoughts:
- These makeup brushes are so beautiful. The Swarovski crystal design is like no other in my makeup bag.
- They are quite light weight. I thought they would be quite heavy, but they are not.
- I found these brushes lovely to use. The hairs did not fall out, it felt soft, and they picked up the products perfectly. They performed as good as my MAC makeup brushes.
- It is possible to custom design your brushes which is fab. You can decide on the hairs you want on the makeup brushes while ordering, so natural, synthetic or mixed hair. More information on the custom made brushes below.
- The prices range from 15 euros to 69 euros, so there should be a brush for every budget.
The only fact you need to know is the makeup brushes are currently only available at Swarovski Stores in Innsbruck, Vienna and Crystal World Museum in Wattens. However, the brushes will be launching on the online store soon, where you can select from 9 different Brush Styles with the same design. You will be able to choose from 8 different Crystal Colours, and also select hair type, so keep your eyes peeled.
To order the current brush versions, please contact: email@example.com. The online shop will be also found at Total Partners.
What do you think of these Leonhardy VP Swarovski Crystal Makeup Brushes? Sound off in the comment section please.
Thanks for reading and go smash the week.