“Glamour is what makes a man ask for your telephone number and a woman ask for the name of your dressmaker” – Lily Dache.
Many beautiful women of today lack the Marilyn Monroe kind of glamour, while some not so pretty women have loads of it. Being glamorous has nothing to do with being beautiful. Glamour is all about part personality, part charm, and part style.
The secret to glamour lies within reach of every woman. You just have dig deep to find it. Here are 6 glamour secrets of Marilyn Monroe, remixed by Fashion and Style Police :
- Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.
- Glamour is not all about evening dresses. You can look glamorous in a regular pair of jeans.
- Trust your gut. Don’t ask other women for style advice except you are asking a Rachel Zoe and you have at least $6000 to hire one.
- Before you convince others that you are attractive, you got to believe it first.
- Embrace your feminine side. Enjoy being a woman.
- Go through fashion magazines and blogs until you find someone who is your type. Then model your clothes on hers.
Well, those are Marilyn Monroe’s glamour secrets. What do you think of them? Do you have any glamour secret of yours to share? Sound off in the comment section.