Hope you all had a lovely Christmas; I know we did and the countdown to the new year is officially on! It is back to work for me this week but I am looking forward to some days off in the next few days. Rest is always good. How are you enjoying the holidays?
Today I am reviewing this BeBarefaced Anti Blemish Mattifying Toner. I have been using this fab toner for a few weeks now and it is so good. This toner ticks all my skincare boxes and more.
BeBarefaced Anti Blemish Mattifying Toner with Salcylic Acid and Tea Tree purifies and balances the skin. It is a natural treatment for sensitive skin and it calms, restores, clears, repairs and hydrates the skin. If you are after a new toner to help clear skin blemishes, you should check this out. It may work great on your skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Lauryl Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, *Limonene. *Occurs naturally in essential oils.
- I love the fact that this toner by BeBarefaced contains only natural ingredients and no harsh chemicals
- The fragrance is clean and refreshing
- It leaves my skin looking and feeling soft, smooth, and supple. It is definitely a mattifying toner
- This skincare product tones the skin without it tight
- I love how affordable it is as well. You can shop yours via the link below
- A little of this toner goes a long way, so a bottle should last a while