I had the pleasure of reviewing two products in the last couple of days and I can’t wait to tell you all about them.
I have been using this Sheila’s Nourishing Face Cream for Normal skin, for a few weeks now, and I like it. It is all I thought it would be and more.
Here is the product description:
A Light silky non-greasy face cream, perfect for youthful & normal skin. This is a delightfully light cream which is slowly absorbed and ideal for younger skins making it a perfect base under makeup as well as a nourishing night cream.
Containing organic sweet almond oil and safflower it improves the skins suppleness, softness and smoothness and perfectly compliments the natural glow and beauty of youthful skin.
Here are my thoughts on this face cream:
- It is 100% vegan & plant based.
- It is light enough to use as a base mosituriser underneath makeup or as a night cream.
- I love the colourful packaging.
- I love the texture. It feels lovely on the skin.
- It is quite affordable at £27.50 for a 50ml jar.
None. It is a lovely cream. Definitely worth trying.
I mentioned in the Summer is Here post, that I have started using a hair removal cream for the first time, and it has been magical. Well, say hello to Veet Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive skin.
Here is what Veet has to say about this product:
While removing hair effectively, New Veet Hair Removal Cream not only hydrates your skin for up to 24 hours, but its new fragrance technology also ensures that there is no lingering malodour.
Veet Hair Removal Cream works close to the root even on short hair, giving you smoothness for up to a week.
Here are my thoughts:
- It performs brilliantly. I have used this hair removal cream on my underarms and legs and it took off all the hairs within 10 minutes.
- It is so easy to use. Just apply the cream to the area with the curved part of the spatula, and spread evenly to fully coat the hair. Then rinse off thoroughly and dry after 10 minutes.
- It is easily accessible. It can be found in Boots, Asda, Waitrose, Tesco and many other stores.
- It is great for sensitive skin.
- It can be used on underarms, bikini line, arms and legs.
- It is super affordable at £4 in most stores.
None. I can’t fault this product. It is a lot better than shaving, and it leaves the skin feeling and looking very smooth. I can’t recommend it enough.
What do you think of both products? Have you tried any of them before?
*PR sample included.