I am a lover of the “Natural Makeup Look”. It is a lot longer and harder achieving this look but I love the freshness it brings. To achieve a light makeup look, you will need to add subtle definition to your facial features. Here are some tips that could come in handy:
- Give a hint of colour to the eyebrows and eyelashes by applying a dark brown eyebrow pencil and a warm brown mascara. Avoid dark pencils and mascaras.
- Avoid strong shades of eye shadows or lipsticks. Go for shades like this Brown Down Mac Eyeshadow,
or this Coral Bliss MAC lipstick
- Use a clear lip gloss if necessary.
- Use a natural lip pencil.
- Make sure you use the right shade of foundation and powder and apply lightly.
- Add a touch of colour to the cheeks. This Orekelewa mineral blush is a good tone
- And remember to blend, blend, blend.
You can send me your pictures of your natural made up face along with your names and I will publish them on my next makeup/beauty post. The email address is email@example.com
Thanks for reading.
Pictures Source: Pinterest