It is almost impossible to achieve the perfect eyebrows, but we must aim to keep our eyebrows as close to perfection as possible. The eyebrows can make or break any face, achieving well-defined eyebrows is a major make-up step. You can use eyebrow pencils or shadows to achieve this. Here are some handy tips:
- Brush the brows to get rid of any dirt or makeup.
- Apply light short stokes to gently fill in the brows.
- Only apply pencil to the hairs and not the skin.
- Make use of a short flat angled brush when applying eye shadows on the brows.
- Use an eyebrow gel to keep eyebrows in place.
- Brush the eyebrows again once you are done to achieve a natural finish.