It is Friday and I have another product review for your reading pleasure. Prior to using this skinny eyeliner, I have never heard of Eyeko. I actually got a free sample from a Glamour Magazine some months ago, and I was eager to try it out.
I also did a bit of research on the Eyeko brand because I like to know the story behind every brand.
Here are my findings:
- Alexa Chung is the current creative consultant.
- Eyeko was established in 1999.
- Created by Max and Nina Leykind.
Here are my thoughts on Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner:
- The brush allows for easy application and hard to reach points which is very important for me because my hand shakes a lot whenever I am apply my eye liner or mascara.
- It is so easy to make a “cat eye” with this eyeliner.
- It stays on all day which is good.
- The RRP is £12, I consider that pricey for an eyeliner.
- The colour is definitely not black, it is more of light grey. I prefer my eyeliners black.
- It is not waterproof.
- It is not smudgeproof.
I recommend the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner to girls/women who struggle to line their eyes neatly. You can practise easily with this product and switch to a more affordable product, that does the job better.
Has anyone tried this eyeliner? What are your thoughts?