We all need our beauty sleep. Sleep does wonders for our skin and mood. I can’t function without sleep. I know I get very grumpy when I don’t have enough sleep and I breakout as well. Awhile ago,I suffered from insomnia quite regularly. My eyes will be open for hours and I will toss and turn till the early hours in the morning sometimes.
With a very busy and demanding job with a long commute, I was miserable. I didn’t want to take pills, I wanted a product to aid sleep with little or no interference with my body system. That was how I ended up with this Boots Sleep Pillow Mist Lavender.
Here is the product description:
Infused with soothing essential oils, this very fine mist creates a calming aroma and encourages relaxation at bedtime.
Before getting into bed, spray the mist into the air above your bed around the bedroom. The calming aroma will help you relax and aid a peaceful night’s sleep.
- It did the job, I felt relaxed at bedtime and slept soundly.
- I love the cute purple bottle.
- I love the lavender fragrance
- It is quite affordable at £6.15
- None. However this product is now called Boots ReBalance Dream Pillow Mist Lavender and the bottle is slightly different but it is the same.