I had a mini shopping haul in my local Boots store some days ago, and I decided to step up my skin care routine, and try some new skin care products. I usually never go for Boots No 7 products because I believe they are not made for my skin tone. But there was a 3 for 2 offer going on that day and I needed to try the No 7 Lash & Brow Perfector so badly (I heard all about it at the Street Style Bus Event), so I went for that and 2 other cool products I needed, which were – No 7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Mask for Normal/Oily Skin and No 7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Radiance Boost for All Skin Types.
No 7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Mask for Normal/Oily Skin
Starting off with this amazing purifying mask, I have used it a few times now and I love it. I wish I could use it every day. It is so far the best face mask I have ever used. It is a new product so no product description on Boots Website but here are my thoughts:
- It feels amazing on the skin. Once it is applied on the face, it heats up and feels so warm and nice. I love the warmth. It feels like I am in a Spa.
- I like that the application and waiting time is quick. The mask should be massaged for 2 mins, and the waiting time is an extra 2 minutes before rinsing off.
- My skin feels AMAZING after. It feels and looks smooth. And it looks brighter as well.
- It is affordable at £12.50, and there is usually the 3 for 2 offer to take advantage of.
- I like the packaging.
I will be buying this purifying mask again. I use this once a week now and I really like how clear my skin is looking. No cons here guys.
No 7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Radiance Boost for All Skin Types
I use this No 7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Radiance Boost for all skin types every night. I massaged it into my skin, using small circles after cleansing. Here is the product description –
No7 Beautiful Skin Over Night Radiance Boost for all skin types. Wake up to brighter, more radiant skin.
Boost the skin enhancing power of your beauty sleep and treat your dull, tired looking skin to an overnight pick me up. While you sleep, this hydrating serum helps to optimise skin renewal, mildly exfoliating to reveal fresher, more radiant skin in the morning.
Enriched with No7’s unique multivitamin and mineral blend to help hydrate and energise plus a blend of natural fruit acids, vitamin C and caffeine to help renew the skin’s surface and boost skin’s radiance.
Here are my thoughts:
- I love the packaging. I think it is so chic and pretty. It comes in a pump which I like.
- I love the light fragrance.
- I love the texture. It feels good on my face.
- It exfoliates my skin overnight.
- I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. My skin is looking so radiant and healthy.
- It is quite affordable at £14.
No cons here either. I will definitely be buying this again.
No 7 Lash & Brow Perfector
I have been after a good Lash and Brow Gel for awhile now. I ran out of The Body Shop Brow Gel some months ago, and I have been in search of another since then. So when I saw how brillant this No7 Lash & Brow Perfector was at the beauty sessions at the Street Style Bus Event, I knew I had to get it.
No7 Lash & Brow Perfector is a caring, conditioning gel to enhance and shape your lashes and brows.
Here are my thoughts:
- It conditiones my lashes and brows.
- My brows stay in place all day.
- I love the compact packaging.
- It is quite affordable at £8.50.
- It has a very light texture. It does not clump the brows or lashes.
I really like all 3 products. And I can see myself buying them again.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?