I am a fan of VO5 products, I have had a couple of them and I think they are fab products. I have been using the VO5 Extreme Style Rework Fibre Putty, famously known as the UK No 1 Styling product for some months now and I have found it quite useful.
Here is what VO5 had to say about the product:
VO5 Extreme Style Rework Fibre Putty allows you to rework and restyle hair all day long with no stickiness, no greasiness or flaking. VO5 Extreme Rework Fibre Putty is ideal for short styles to manipulate hair in any direction with a long-lasting hold. VO5 Extreme Style Rework is a unique Fibre Putty to create the most messed up effects and funky styles with a long-lasting firm hold.
Here are my thoughts on the product.
- It is readily available online, in supermarkets and drug stores. I got mine from Boots.
- It is quite affordable. I got a 150ml tub for £4.19 and I have had it for over 3 months now.
- It is good value for money as most times, you only need a tiny little bit to style your hair. I know someone who has had hers for years now and she still uses it regularly.
- It holds brilliantly, no stickiness, makes styling so easy, and leaves long-lasting results.
- It gives my hair a glossy finish.
- It does leave some residue that could leave whitish traces on your hair so be careful not to use too much, but apart from that this product is FAB.
I recommend this product 110%. It is not known as the No1 Styling Product in the UK for no reason, it is a great styling product, you should try it.
Have you tried this product before? What are your thoughts? Drop me a comment, let’s chat.
Thanks for reading and have a fab day.