I am still in the pursuit of the perfect skin care routine, which means I try loads of skin and beauty products every month. So when I had the opportunity to review the Simply Beautiful Collection/SBC Collagen 3-in-1 and face shammy (cleansing cloth), and I was eager to try it out.
Here is what SBC has to say about this product:
A versatile and effective triple action cleanser that removes all traces of make-up, dirt, oil and impurities, gently lifts away eye make-up and mildly exfoliates for a softer, smoother and brighter complexion. Especially recommended for mature, dull and dry skin types.
*This Cleanser comes with a Pink Skin Shammy – Face Cloth
*Contains Soluble Collagen (Oceagen®) which is a protein derived from Fish – Information for those that are Vegetarian or Vegan
Here are my thoughts:
- I love the packaging, and the pump makes it easy to use, and leaves no messes.
- I love the fragrance and the creamy texture of the product.
- I love the fact that is a multi-tasking/versatile product. No need to buy a cleanser, a make-up remover and an exfoliator separately, when you can just have this one product that does all.
- It is quite affordable at £25 for the 250ml, but it can be found cheaper on QVC for £21.54 and Amazon for £14.99.
- I like the soft feeling of the shammy cloth on my skin.
- I had full on makeup on, and it didn’t get it all off. I used quite a few pumps and gave up.
- I have a combination skin, and this product left my skin feeling very oily. So if you have an oily or combination skin, I won’t recommend it.
Overall, I find the product OK and I would recommend it for mature, dry and dull skin types.
Have you tried the SBC Collagen 3-in-1 cleanser before? Drop me a comment, let’s chat.
*PR Samples included.