I was recently asked to review the CustomLogoCases website and I jumped at the opportunity. I love personalised items, I loving knowing the fact that an item is custom-made specially for me. When was younger, I would refuse to wear a blouse for example, if I found out someone around me, had the exact, same one, childish and petty but you get the idea.
So when I found out that CustomLogoCases manufactures high quality and low-cost custom phone and tablet cases and covers, for every device, with a minimum of 10, rising up to 10,000 per order, and the company makes these for small independent businesses, schools and large businesses, all around the world, I was so impressed.
Here are some of their works below:
Custom iPad Pro Skins Printed
I think this is so cute. Do you agree?
Custom Smartphone Flip Picture Cases
Custom Leather Tablet Case (Logo printed)
Before I dive into the review, here is what CustomLogoCases has to say:
Custom Logo Cases was born to provide custom cases and covers with a personal custom touch and amazing low prices. Previously working in the wholesale and retail technology products & accessories industry, we found that more and more people wanted to have their logo on their accessories, cases and covers.
- The website is very customer friendly, and quite easy to navigate.
- The contact phone number is visible on every page which is great. Some companies make it so difficult for customers to find a contact number but not CustomLogoCases.
- It is quite easy to find what you are looking for thanks to the categories at the top, so you can search via device, style, industry, and so on.
- You get free Amazon Gift Cards starting from £15, with every purchase and review, now this is a fantastic offer, I wish all brands did the same.
- The website also offers free worldwide delivery, free artwork and a satisfaction guarantee for all products.
I can’t fault this company, every bit of the website is in top form, and the samples of the products look amazing. I recommend CustomLogoCases to anyone looking for custom items for their brand.
Have you heard of CustomLogoCases? What are your thoughts? Drop me a comment, let’s chat.
Thanks for reading.
*This is a collaborative post.