I received this Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash from the guys at LookFantastic and I was eager to try it out. This is my first Bliss product and I must say I was quite impressed. I have only good things to say about it, but before I get right into it, here is what Bliss has to say about the fabulous foaming face wash:
Refresh your complexion with Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash 60ml. A gentle yet effective 2-in-1 cleanser and exfoliator, it carefully buffs away dead skin cells with the round exfoliating beads, as well as removing make-up, dirt and impurities.
Enriched with rose hips, chamomile and passion-flower, it calms and soothes your skin to leave it wonderfully clean and clear. A Bliss best-seller, it’s the perfect multi-tasker.
Directions of Use:
- Massage onto a slightly damp face and neck
- Rinse thoroughly
- Follow with toner and moisturiser
Now here are my thoughts on this product:
- I love the sky blue colour, it reminds me of clear blue skies.
- I love the fragrance, it smells amazing.
- This facial wash is a 2-in-1, a cleanser and an exfoliator, which is great. No need to buy 2 separate products when you can have both for the price of 1. It is a great multi-tasking product to have.
- Speaking of price, you can get the 60ml bottle for £7 only. Now this is what I call a bargain.
- This product has small beads that gently exfoliate the face. I live the feeling.
- It does the job. My skin felt and looked CLEAN. No trace of makeup or dirt was left. All wiped off with just a pump.
None. I have used this product for weeks now and I honestly have nothing negative to say about it. It is a great product, good for even sensitive skin (I know because I have one). I will recommend the Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash to anyone who is in need of a good cleanser and exfoliator that actually does what it says on the bottle.
*PR sample included.