Daily Archives: November 20, 2015
Product Review: Pevonia Youthful Glances Christmas Collection
I recently received the Pevonia Youthful Glances Christmas Collection and I was super excited to try it out. The range came in a very pretty, white, quilted bag, and it included an eye makeup remover 50ml, evolutive eye gel 30ml, evolutive eye cream 30ml and an eye massage wand. I have used these products for weeks now and I have quite a lot to say about the collection but before I get into it, let’s read what Pevonia has to say about this it:
Featuring the best-selling Pevonia C Evolutive Eye Gel and Eye Cream, containing botanical ingredients to minimise wrinkles and maintain a smooth and youthful eye contour; the Pevonia Eye Massage Wand which stimulates micro-circulation and intensifies the absorbency of your Pevonia® Eye Product of choice; and the essential Eye Make-up remover, along with the white quilted bag.
Pevonia’s Youthful Glances Collection is your best friend when it comes to this Christmas party season, making late night tired eyes a thing of the past.
Now here are my thoughts on the products:
THE MASSAGE WAND
- I love the feel of the massage wand. It relaxes me, stimulates circulation, and intensifies the absorbency of the eye cream or gel, so use an eye product before using the massage wand. I used the cream, gel or both before using the wand.
THE EVOLUTIVE EYE GEL
I love this eye gel. I have used it every morning and most evenings for weeks now and I have only good things to say about it. I apply a small quantity around the eye with my finger tips and I let the magic begin.
- This eye gel is the best thing ever. It helps add some sparkle to the eyes, especially when you have had a few late nights, like I have been having.
- It helps maintain a smooth and youthful eye contour.
- It also serves as a great makeup base for a long-lasting look.
- It reduces puffiness and dark circles.
EYE MAKEUP REMOVER
This eye makeup remover is so fabulous. I apply it on some cotton wool and wipe gently.
- It is the gentlest eye makeup I have ever used. I wear contact lenses, and I felt no sting whatsoever.
- It took off ever trace of makeup off my eye lids and eye lashes.
- It takes off waterproof makeup as well.
EVOLUTIVE EYE CREAM
This eye cream is a must-have this season. I have used this product everyday and I can say it has done the job.
- This eye cream is great when used with the eye gel, It wakes up your tired eyes.
- It is non greasy.
- It feels great on the skin.
I recommend this Youthful Glances Christmas Collection to anyone in need of a gently eye makeup, eye cream, massage wand and eye gel, these products perform brilliantly. The only issue I have with this collection is the price £110, but then again, good things never really come cheap, and the quality of these products speak for themselves, so it is worth it in my book. Our skin deserves the very best.
This collection would make a lovely Christmas present, do you agree? Drop me a comment, let’s chat.
Thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend.