I love writing my product review posts because I enjoy discovering new products to rave about. Trying new products and telling you all about is also a good so you know which products to miss or try. I have been using UltraDex Sensitive Range and SoreFix Cold Sore Treatment Lip Balm for some days now. I have had a good experience with all the products and I hope you give them a try.
UltraDex Sensitive Range
I had my teeth whitened at my local dentist some weeks ago and my teeth is still super sensitive. So I was eager to review this range. It was like the universe knew just what I needed by getting the PR to send this UltraDex Sensitive Range.
This UltraDex Sensitive Range includes a Sensitive Toothpaste and a daily Oral Rinse
UltraDEX Sensitive has been scientifically developed to eliminate bad breath instantly for 12 hours and also provide extra protection for sensitive teeth with a combination of patented dual action technology. Used and recommended by dental care professionals.
- I like the pink and white packaging. It looks nice in my bathroom.
- I have noticed less sensitivity since I started using the Toothpaste and Oral Rinse.
- Both products eliminate bath breath.
- The Oral Rinse is free from alcohol and I love the size of it.
- I would have preferred it if both products were a little more minty.
SoreFix Cold Sore Treatment Cream and Balm
The chill is in the air and for some of us, that means the annoying cold sores would soon start to make an appearance. This is where SoreFix comes in. I believe in prevention rather than cure, so I have been using my SoreFix everyday since I got it some days ago.
SoreFix is a revolutionary new lip balm for cold sore sufferers. A discreet, invisible balm, SoreFix has quickly become the most popular cold sore treatment in Holland.
An overdue and welcome alternative to Acyclovir, after research suggests 65% of sufferers are not happy with existing product.
SoreFix lasts 12 months after opening and is available in a 6ml tubes or 10ml jars.
The balm forms a protective layer which blocks healthy cells from infection, so catch it early and skip the suffering.
- The packaging is compact and pretty. Easy to pop in a purse.
- I love the texture of the balm.
- The long life span of the balm is another great thing about it.
- SoreFix is for adults and children (4+ years).
- It protects the skin from sun which is great too.
I recommend both the UltraDex Sensitive Range and the SoreFix Cold Sore Treatment Lip Balm. They are definitely products worth trying.
What are your thoughts on this product review post? Have you tried any of these products?