Hey peoples. It is a new week, and I have a new product review post for you. This week, I am reviewing Loxx Virgin Malaysian Loose Waves. I received 3 bundles of this Virgin Malaysian Loose Wave hair extensions in 20 inches and a silk base closure in 16 inches from the lovely people at Loxx some weeks ago, and I have been dying to try it out. I finally got them installed some days ago and I am super impressed with the overall look of the hair.
One of my New Year Fashion and Style Resolutions for 2016 is to play with my hair styles a little more. I played it too safe in 2015, but this year, you are going to be seeing a lot of different hair styles on the blog, so watch this space.
Now back to this post of today, Loxx Hair is a small team of dedicated specialists based in London, UK. Their mission is to help women look and feel fabulous, by selling 100% human Remy hair weave in Grades 6A and 7A.
Loxx 100% Virgin Brazilian Hair is completely natural and chemical free, It meets our rigorous standards of being unprocessed and pure. It can be washed, cut, straightened, curled, dyed as you desired to create a natural, comfortable style, and changes your look in an instant.
Here is what Loss has to say about the silk hair closure:
Loxx Silk Base Closure is worn with a weave to give a natural looking hair-line. The Silk Base Closure is 100% virgin Human hair that can be styled in various ways. The Silk Base material creates a scalp for this closure, and therefore can be parted and styled in any way.
Now here are my thoughts:
- I did not need to add-on any more hair. The 3 bundles and closure were more than enough to achieve the BIG hair don’t care look I was going for.
- It is super shiny and curly. The hair has a natural shine to it. You will be needing minimal hair spray with this beauty.
- This hair is 100% virgin/unprocessed, and super soft to touch.
- It can be washed, dyed, straightened, and curled. I love the fact that I can style this hair in various ways. I can’t wait to play around with this hair.
This is the look straight out of the box.
- There has been a bit of shedding and a bit of tangle as well.
- The hair is 20 inches but doesn’t look like it, and that is because it is so curly. My advice will be to go for a 22/24 inches set, if you want a longer look.
I love this hair a lot and I see myself using it over and over again. You can grab yours at Loxx, the sale is currently on, prices start from £49.77 for a 3 pack, in 8 inches, and goes up to £250.56 for a 3 pack, in 30 inches.
So what are your thoughts on this hair? What do you think? Drop me a comment, let’s chat.
Thanks for reading.
*PR Samples included.