I tried the new kid on the block – CHIN UP Firming and Contouring Mask and I can’t wait to tell you all about it.
If you have been reading my blog for long, you should be familiar with my weekly Product Reviews series, I enjoy trying new products and writing about them, and so far so good, the feedback has been great with regards to the series. Many of my readers enjoy reading them and find them useful, so it is a win-win for me.
So for the weekend, I bring to you the simple, non-surgical face lift known as CHIN UP.
Here is what the brand had to say about the product:
CHINUP Mask is the revolutionary 30 minutes non-surgial facelift and fat reduction. It combines beauty, science and technology. ChinUp Firming and Contouring Mask is a product that exceeds skin care needs and expectations.
- Lifts and firms the lower part of your face to contour your jawline
- Promotes facial blood circulation
- Hydrates and moisturises the skin on the chin area
- Reduces fat on the chin
- Uses natural ingredients such as fruit extract which keeps the skin healthy
Here are my thoughts:
- I lost about 1cm of fat on my chin so it works.
- The skin on my chin felt a lot firmer and tighter once I took off the band and mask.
- It worked in 30 minutes.
- My chin felt and looked well moisturised.
- I love the fact that I can use product at home by myself. Super convenient.
- The slimming mask and band can be used on all skin types.
- I felt a warm, tingling sensation while I had the mask and band on. It was a little uncomfortable.
- I found it a little hard getting the band across my head as it kept coming off my ears but I got there in the end.
- The results last a couple of days and needs to be repeated every other day for a week to achieve better results.
- For a pack containing 1 mask, measuring tape and band, it is £19.99. So if you need to use it 3 times a week, it will cost you a little, but the results are worth it.
- I found the slimming mask a bit messy and difficult to apply on the chin as it just didn’t stick, until I had the slimming band on top.
The difference might not be quite visible because my chin is already quite pointed but I did notice a difference. I will recommend this CHIN UP mask to anyone looking to get rid of a double chin, or anyone looking for some firming and tightening in the chin area. It does the work beautifully, I promise.
*PR Samples included.