If you are a regular reader of Fashion and Style Police, then you will know all about my laser hair removal journey (well if you didn’t know, you do now). I decided to have the Laser Hair Removal done on my chin because I found the hairs annoying, and I found threading very painful and inconvenient.
I had 6 sessions done between 2015-2016, and my chin has been hair free for months now, which is beyond fabulous. From needing a threading session done every month, to not needing any form of hair removal for months feels so good. I can’t remember seeing my chin look this good. I thought I would have needed to get a touch-up session done by now, but I am glad to say I am yet to need one.
For anyone thinking of having a laser hair removal done, I would recommend you go for it! It is definitely one of the best cosmetic treatments I have ever done, and I would do it over and over again, if I had the chance. However do make sure you do you are 100% happy with the laser clinic before you part with your cash.
Here are 5 things you should know before starting your laser hair removal treatment –
- Go for clinics with the latest laser technologies, City Hair Removal London Clinic is a great laser clinic to check out.
- Go for clinics that offer free consultation.
- Go for clinics that offer finance options for payment to help spread the cost of treatment if needed.
- Have a patch test before you begin treatment, so you see how your skin reacts to the laser.
- All laser hair removal treatments should be performed by highly trained therapists certified on each machine.
What are your thoughts on Laser Hair Removal Treatment? Have you had it done? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and commenting. Have a lovely week ahead.