I had the opportunity to try out the new Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom Eau de Toilette, and I was blown away by the lovely fragrance.
I am a huge fan of Viktor&Rolf perfumes; I have used all of them, and reviewed a few on Fashion and Style Police, so I was super excited when this Flowerbomb Bloom bottle dropped on my doorstep. This new fragrance is known as the ‘Bloom of Spring’ is defined as fruity floriental, and I think the timing of the launch couldn’t be anymore perfect!
Flowerbomb Bloom was developed from our desire to create an airy fragrance with a burst of fresh flowers, one that was synonymous with a bloom of spring – Viktor&Rolf.
The new eau de toilette continues the iconic addiction of the Flowerbomb floral bouquet, adding in a breath of fresh air with a burst of fresh spring flowers to bring a fresh, sparkling and sensuous tone.
Here are my thoughts on this fragrance:
- It has a fresh, sparkling, juicy fragrance, which smells divine, and slightly lighter than the original Flowerbomb, so great for the spring/summer months.
- The fragrance is quite long-lasting for an Eau de Toilette. It stayed on for hours.
- I love the glamorous bottle. It is the shape of a diamond grenade, and features the trademark – wax Viktor&Rolf seal. It looks so pretty on my dressing table.
- The fragrance is quite memorable, like the other Viktor&Rolf fragrances I have tried.
- It can be purchased in most beauty shops, so it is easily accessible.
I can’t fault this Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom Eau De Toilette. It is a great spring fragrance to try this season, and I recommend to anyone in need of a new airy scent. This is definitely the scent of the season.It is an explosion of fruits and flowers!
You can grab a 30ml bottle for £45, 50ml bottle for £57 and 100ml bottle for £80.
What are your thoughts? Have you tried any Viktor&Rolf fragrance?
Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading, commenting and sharing. Have a lovely day.