As a skincare junkie, I am always after the next best skincare product to try. So I was thrilled to get the opportunity to try this fabulous organic skincare range. This is my first time trying Madara (I have never even heard of it until some weeks ago) and I was super impressed with the quality of the products.
Here are the products I tried from the brand –
Charcoal Detox Soap
This Madara Charcoal Detox Soap is one of my favourite products from the brand. It is a purifying and nourishing detox soap with activated charcoal and natural orris-pine fragrance. I am currently using this soap and loving it.
- I love the feeling of the soap on my soap.
- It has a lovely fragrance and it leaves my skin clean, smooth and smelling good.
- I like the simple packaging.
- This soap is sulfate, palm and microplastic free. 100% biodegradable.
- It is super affordable at €8.95.
SOS Hydra Mask Moisture + Radiance
This SOS Instant Moisture + Radiance Hydra Mask by Madara is scientifically proven to rehydrate skin. I have used it many times now and I really like how it works on my skin. It is an intense treatment for dry, tight, stressed and dehydrated skin.
How to Use
So I use this mask twice a week. I apply it to clean skin and wipe off after 15 minutes. You can also leave it on if you choose not to wipe it off.
- I like the simple compact packaging.
- This hydra mask leaves my skin moisturised and looking radiant.
- I love the soft powdery fragrance of the mask.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- This mask helps remove signs of fatigue instantly.
- It is affordable at €33 for a 60ml tube.
Detox Ultra Purifying Mud Mask
This Madara Detox Ultra Purifying Mud Mask is my favourite skincare product at the moment. I am so in love with how easy it is to use and how it leaves my skin looking.
How to Use
You can use this mud mask twice a week as clarifying treatment for oily, combination skin, skin with enlarged pores, blemishes, acne. I use the mask once a week to combat skin dullness, tiredness and any inflammation.
- This Detox Mask with Nordic forest lake mud cleans and tightens pores.
- I love the way it leaves my skin fresh, matt and moisturised.
- It gets rid of acne and minor inflammation.
- I really like the light fragrance.
- It is such a convenient mud mask to use. I like the fact that it comes ready to use without any mixing required.
- This is the mask you need if you have acne, oily or problem skin.
- I like the price at €23.50 for a 60ml tube.
What do you think of these products? Have you tried any Madara Organic Skincare product? Please sound off in the comments section below. And do share this post on your social media platforms to introduce these products to your friends/family.
Thanks for reading. Have a great week.