Happy International Women’s Day to all my amazing women. Today is a day to celebrate women and everything feminine. So I decided to review some lovely makeup products I got the other day. RMK got in touch and offered to send me some makeup/beauty products to review and I was super excited to get my hands on them. I am a huge fan of Japanese products. There are definitely at the top in the beauty industry and RMK ticks all the boxes when it comes to quality makeup.
A bit about RMK
For those who have never heard of this brand before, RMK is a cosmetics line that holds firm roots within the New York make-up artistry scene and is carefully brought to life in dedicated laboratories in Japan. I was lucky enough to get RMK Basic Control Colour in Silver (01), and the Colour Crayon in Red (04) and Fig (06).
RMK Basic Control Colour in Silver
This Basic Control Colour by RMK enhances the skin’s natural beauty. It comes in 4 shades – Silver, Coral, Purple and Green. I got my hands on the Silver and it is meant to enhance the skin’s natural luminosity for a brighter complexion.
- I love the compact packaging.
- The creamy gel texture of this product is great for my skin. It is easily absorbed and I definitely brightens it up.
- It masks all the problem areas on my face.
- You can use this product as a primer. It works great as a base for makeup. The makeup just glides on effortlessly and stays put.
- It moisturises my skin perfectly.
I can’t fault this product at all. It is a great makeup product and I will be using it a lot. You can grab it for £28 at Selfridges, Look Fantastic and Beauty Bay.
RMK Colour Crayon in Red and Fig
RMK Colour Crayon comes in 6 shades – Red, Pink , Fig, Rose, Coral and Beige. I got my hands on the Red and Fig shade. The Red shade is the classic look while the Fig shade is more of a dark red look.
The Red Shade
If you know me well enough, you would know how much I love a red hippie. The shade of red is so beautiful.
The Fig Shade
I love a dark red look like this every now and again. It is so edgy.
- Both shades suit me. I love the way they look on my lips.
- I found both Lip Crayons easy to apply and blend.
- The compact packaging is great. I like the twist-up retractable style.
- A little goes a long way. I just needed to apply a bit to get the intensity I wanted.
I can’t fault these RMK Lip Crayons. They are so amazing and I can already see myself using them regularly. You can grab the shades and the others for £19 each at Selfridges, Look Fantastic and Beauty Bay.
What do you think of these RMK makeup products? Have you used any of them before? Please sound off in the comments section below.
Thanks for stopping by.