I ran out of my Boots No 7 Face Toner the other day and I decided to try a different toner this time around. Simple Soothing Facial Toner has been on my radar for sometime now, so I decided to go for that. I have used this toner for sometime now and I think I will carry on using it. If you are after a soothing, gentle toner, Simple Facial Toner is the one for you.
Our Simple vegan facial toner removes any alkaline residue left after cleansing, helping restore the balance to your skin’s natural pH level. Great for sensitive skin. Did you notice that this bottle is a little greyish? It’s because it’s made from 100% recycled plastic!
Aqua, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sodium PCA, Allantoin,Phenoxyethanol,Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride,Niacinamide, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water, Panthenol, Decyl Glucoside.
- Simple Soothing Facial Toner is 100% alcohol free.
- This toner is very gentle on the skin.
- It contains no artificial perfume, artificial colour or dye, or harsh chemicals.
- I love how this toner feels on my face. It is really soothing. I use it right after using a cleanser and just before I moisturise.
- It removes every last trace of makeup and oil on my face.
- This facial toner is suitable for all skin types.
- It helps restores the skin’s natural ph level.
Simple Soothing Facial toner is really kind to the skin. I have very sensitive skin so I am usually very careful when using skincare products, but I had nothing to worry about with this product. It is a great facial toner and I will be buying more once this runs out. You can grab a bottle to try for yourself via the link below –
What are your thoughts on this Simple toner? Have you used it?