Oils have taken over my bathroom cabinet! My shelves are stocked with all sorts of carrier oils and essential oils, it smells divine. I have always been into oils, but I got really into them last year after discovering how amazing they really are. Today, this product review is all about Naissance Grapeseed Oil. I have been using this oil for months now and it is so good.
100% Grapeseed Oil
Grapeseed Oil can be used as a body moisturiser. It can also be used as a natural cleanser and a gentle make-up remover. This oil works great as a base for massage and intensive hair mask.
- This oil is 100% pure grapeseed oil.
- It is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- This oil is fine and light oil. It is easily absorbed, leaving the skin soft and smooth.
- It blends easily with essential oils, which makes it a great base oil for creating aromatherapy blends.
- Grapeseed Oil is a great multitasking oil. It can be used in a variety of ways. You can use this oil for massages, aromatherapy, skincare, hair conditioning, face cleansing, and as a natural make-up remover.
- This oil is not tested on animals. It is vegan friendly.
- I love the texture of the oil. It works great on my skin and hair.
- It leaves my hair moisturised, soft, and shiny.
- The only con I have with this product is the packaging. The bottle isn’t as strong as it should be but that is not really an issue since there are no leaks with it.
I really like this Naissance Grapeseed Oil. It is a great oil addition. I use it a lot especially with other carrier oils and essential oils. It is a multitasking oil everyone needs. I know I will be using this oil for many years to come.