I usually go into the salon to get my waxing and threading done professionally every six weeks. The salons have been shut here in the UK since March, so I had to improvise from the comfort of my home. I have various hair removal tools and gadgets but I wanted something really effective. After searching and reading many reviews, I decided to try this Epiwand Magical Hair Removal. This amazing product is a threading tool for women. It removes facial hair on the chin, cheeks, neck, and upper lips. I ordered it on Amazon and it came the very next day which was impressive.
Epiwand Magical Hair Removal is a professional spring facial epilator created to remove hairs on chins, upper lips, neck, and face for women. It threads the hair off which gives you a smooth finish lasting possibly up to six weeks.
How to use
Bend, Press, Twist, Roll Technique. Step 1 – Bend Using both hands, bend your Epiwand into a U shape with the spring at the top. Step 2 – Press Press the spring firmly against your face, so that the spring flattens against the skin. Step 3 – Twist and Roll Using your index fingers and thumbs twist the handles so that the spring rolls across your face. Step 4 – Top Tip Make sure that the spring rolls 2-4 inches, and apply enough pressure so that the spring remains flat as it rolls.
- It is very affordable at just £9.99 with next day delivery on Amazon.
- I love how easy it is to use.
- This tool takes off the hair leaving my face smooth and hair-free.
- It effectively removes the hair from the roots which leaves the face hair-free for longer.
- It is portable enough to carry in your handbag.
- My skin is quite sensitive but it worked well on my skin. No redness or bumps at all.
- It can be tricky to use at first but I quickly got on with it after watching some YouTube videos.
- If you are used to threading, you will find this easy to use and not too uncomfortable. If you are not used to threading, you may find using this a bit painful.
What do you think of this Epiwand Magical Hair Removal? Have you tried it before? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. You can also grab this product on Amazon via the link below. Thanks for reading.