I mentioned in my last post that I am now a vegetarian. That applies to what I take in and what I use on my skin and around me. I am slowly implementing natural vegan products in my daily life. It has been a lovely experience so far and I am really enjoying discovering new products and a better way of living. I have been trying lots of new brands and products and I will be sharing my experience on here. Today, I am reviewing the Sanctuary Spa Body Butter. This Vegan body moisturiser is a blend of shea & cocoa butter, sweet almond & macadamia nut oil.
- I love the fragrance. It smells amazing and is so long lasting.
- The texture of this body butter is so good. It feels great on my skin.
- I like the packaging. It is compact and practical.
- This body butter is nourishing and so moisturising thanks to the shea and cocoa butters.
- It is such a luxurious body butter. I get the spa feeling whenever I use it.
- I have a sensitive skin and this works great for it.
- It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- The brand is against animal testing.
- No parabens or harsh chemicals in this product.
- This body butter leaves the skin soft and smooth.
- A little goes a long way with this product.
I really like this Sanctuary Spa Body Butter. It is one of the best body moisturisers I have used in a long time. You can grab one to test for yourself in many beauty stores. I got mine from Amazon and the link to buy is below if you want to try this fab product for yourself.
This product is a Body Butter, so do not use on your face. It is a great product to use especially in the cold winter months. I can see myself using Sanctuary Spa Body Butter for many years to come.