I have been using Simple Refreshing Shower Gel for some months. It is a natural, Vegan, Cruelty-Free product. I am a huge fan of Simple products because they are always simple and natural. This is the second product I am using by Simple and it is really good. It ticks most of my skincare boxes, keep reading to find out more about this fab product.
I don’t use shower gels on my face, I prefer to use a bar of soap for my face and shower gel for my body. In my search for natural skincare products, I stumbled upon this Simple Refreshing Shower Gel. Check out my pros and cons below –
- This shower gel is gentle on the skin. It works great on my sensitive skin.
- It contains no soap, which is great.
- I like that there are no artificial ingredients or harsh chemicals in this shower gel.
- There are no animal-derived ingredients in this product.
- It has not been tested on animals.
- A little goes a long way with this shower gel. I only need a dash for my whole body. It lathers really well.
- I like that this shower gel leaves the skin clean, soft, and smooth
- It is quite affordable. You can shop for this product on Amazon via the link below.
- I am not a huge fan of the cucumber fragrance. It is a light scent so not too overpowering but I prefer other natural fragrances. My shower gel needs to have a fragrance I like. It adds to my overall bathing experience, so I may not be using this shower gel until they come in other fragrances.
What do you think of this Simple Refreshing Shower Gel? Have you tried it before? Are you a fan of Simple products? Please sound off in the comments section below. Thanks for stopping by.