I have been using this Tisserand Peppermint Organic Essential Oil for many months. The brand is one of my favourites when it comes to organic essential oils and I really like this Peppermint Organic Essential Oil.
Here are my thoughts on this pure essential oil –
- I love the refreshing minty, menthol fragrance. It is quite strong but it works for when I need it.
- It is an organic pure essential oil, perfect for vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a cruelty free product.
- If you prefer mixing oils, the Peppermint Essential Oil blends well with other essentials oils like Lavender, Tea Tree, Lemon and Rosemary.
- A little goes a long way with this oil. You would likely only need a few drops each time.
- It is a great multitasking essential oil. I use it in a variety of ways.
- It is quite affordable (link to purchase below).
I can’t fault this essential oil in anyway. It is a lovely little product and I enjoy using it. All I would say is do be careful when using any type of essential oils. I once had an accident with the Peppermint Essential Oil (not this brand) and it wasn’t pleasant at all. I wrote about my experience here so you can have a read if you haven’t done so already. To be safe, I would recommend you handle essential oils with care. Treat them like you would treat strong prescription drugs. Don’t use essential oils if you have not done a lot of research on them.
If you know all about Peppermint Organic Essential Oils and you want to try this particular brand, here is the link for you –
What do you think of this Tisserand Peppermint Organic Essential Oil? Have you tried it before? What are your thoughts on essential oils in general?