I gave away a MAC Amber Eyeshadow Palette to a lucky winner some weeks ago, and I have finally gotten around to trying my own palette. I love trying new makeup, and I am a huge MAC fan.
MAC – founded in 1984, in Toronto, Canada, has been one of the leaders in the beauty industry for years now. I think majority of their products are great and suit my skin, so I am always keen to try something new from the brand.
If I had an unlimited budget and a bit more space, I would buy a lot more makeup. I have quite a lot of makeup at the moment. I won’t call myself a makeup freak, but I am slowly getting there. I have over 20 lipsticks, so many eyeshadow palettes, foundations and different types makeup, that my Marks and Spencer makeup bag is struggling to contain them all.
I know my makeup is nothing close to what some beauty bloggers have (I know some bloggers with hundreds of lipsticks), but I still think I have a lot! Like I said, I wish I could have some more, but there is space for them. I would literally have to move house to accommodate any more makeup, lol. So for now, all the makeup I own have to be kept in this bag. I am in no mood to call the movers! Our current house may not be our forever home, but I hate moving, so I don’t see us moving house anytime soon. I can see us staying put for a bit.
Back to the MAC Amber Eyeshadow Palette review. Here is the product description:
This well-edited palette features a colour wave of amber hues that offer countless shade combinations. It provides an array of textures from matte to satin to frost for creating a variety of looks for both day and night. The saturated, soft and smooth hues are all packaged in one compact for easy portability.
Here are my thoughts on this palette –
- I love all nine shades. The natural shades suit my skin tone.
- The shades are very easy to apply and take off.
- The shades are long-lasting, stayed in place all day.
- It is a multi-tasking palette. It can take you from day-to-night effortlessly.
- It is easily accessible online and in various beauty stores.
- Some shades are shimmer, some shades are matte, so there is a shade for everyone.
- The palette is smaller than I expected. I expected the original MAC palette size, but this is smaller.
- It is quite pricey at £25 for what you get.
Overall, I do recommend this MAC Amber Eyeshadow palette. I think the shades are beautiful and great for a natural look.
What are your thoughts on this palette? Have you used it before?