Since having my twins, I have started to take my health and fitness very seriously. I take my vitamins, eat a balanced diet, try to get adequate sleep, and exercise.I got my hands on a Fitbit Flex last year, and I am so into it at the moment. I am obsessed with hitting my daily target of 10,000 steps, and I love the way it charts my sleep behaviour – how long I sleep for, how long it takes me to fall asleep, how many times I wake up at night, and so on. I send my daily steps to Twitter, so I know how well I am doing, and I am loving my progress so far.
However I struggle to eat loads of fruits and drink lots of water. I am just not a fruits person, and drinking water has always been a chore for me, even though I know the benefits of eating fruits and drinking loads of water. So when the opportunity came for me to review the Acquablend Water Bottles, I jumped at it, because this bottle could solve this very issue.
If this is your first time hearing of Aquablend Water Bottles, here is a description for you from the brand:
Acquablend provide a great range of BPA-free fruit infusion water bottles designed for use at home, in the office, at the gym or when enjoying outdoors. Since its inception, the Acquablend bottle has proved a compelling and nutritionally smart choice and a sensible natural alternative to sugary and fizzy drinks. Our fruit infusion water bottles have each been designed with the user in mind.
That’s why the fruit infused water bottles by Acquablend is more than just a bottle, it is a journey to a healthier lifestyle. By harnessing the benefits of drinking fruit infused water as part of your everyday routine, we can support that journey with our recipes, tips and videos as well as stories from the Acquablend Community.
So this bottle is all about a combination of fruits and water in a bottle, to create a flavoured taste.
Here are my thoughts:
- I love the elegant packaging, so bright and pretty, makes me feel like drinking water from the it. I got colour blue and green, but they also come in red, pink, black, white and purple.
- I found the water bottles easy to set up. I had it cleaned in the top shelf of the dishwasher (but can also be hand washed), and I cut up some cucumbers, kiwis, and oranges, and placed them in the fruit section, and added some water to start with. So it was oranges in the green bottle, and cucumber and kiwi in the blue.
- The water tasted flavoured immediately, the fruit infusion is amazing.
- The water bottles can be kept in the fridge or left outside in normal temperature.
- This bottles are super affordable. I got the twist top bottles, and they go for £24.99, but currently on sale for £10.99, so get in there!
- These high quality looking bottles are great to use both inside and outside the home, so work, school, gym, and so on.
- They are dish washer safe, stain resistant, as well as leak proof.
- The drinking sprout is very comfortable, but you can pour in a cup, if you prefer that.
The Acquablend water bottles are a dream come true! I don’t have to feel forced to drink water anymore, these bottles make me want to drink water.
There are various fruit infused water recipes on the Acquablend website, which I will be stalking for more inspiration and ideas. The next recipe I will be trying this afternoon, will be the strawberry and cucumber recipe. It sounds very tasty.
Have you tried the Acquablend Water bottle? What are your thoughts?
*PR samples included.