I wrote about the many Hair Oils available some weeks ago, and the best Hair Oils for growth. Well I have been experimenting with a few new hair oils to discover the best hair oil for our hair (that is myself and my baby girl).
I have used quite a few already, but I was not 100% sold on any until I tried this KTC Pure Almond Oil.
Pure, undiluted Almond Oil is the best for my hair and my daughter’s hair. I have only good things to say about this amazing hair oil. It is so good that I have had to buy 2 more bottles immediately, just so I don’t run out.
Here is a brief product description –
ALMOND OIL AS COOKING OIL This oil was extracted from sweet almonds, it is quite clear, pale yellow, low viscosity and mild pure flavor, so it comes as high-quality edible oil used. It is suitable for fresh salads, fruit salads, sauces and sweet dishes, also for frying or for fondue. In Indian cuisine, it is considered a “staple”.
OR FOR PERSONAL HYGIENE It is also suitable for a natural, native and mild type of skin care. It is neutral in odor – without chemical additives. Because it is quickly absorbed into the skin like almond oil, used as body and massage oil.
- It is a great multi-tasking oil. Fabulous for moisturising he skin (I add it to my regular lotion), conditioning he hair (I use it in my spray bottle with some water), and cooking.
- It is pure, undiluted oil. No chemicals, no fragrance.
- It is so affordable at only £3.20 for a 200ml botle.
- It is readily affordable on eBay, Amazon, Superdrug and many other online stores and regular shops.
- It feels great on my skin. It absorbs quickly, leaving my skin feeling moisturised and looking smooth.
- It is so good for our hair. I have noticed a massive growth in our hair, especially my daughter’s, since we started using it.
This product is THE TRUTH! I can’t see myself using any other kind of oil. I have used them all, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil; and this Almond Oil is the best oil by far. I love it. My natural hair has had a full transformation. I am still transitioning, but I can see my hair fully transitioned in about 3 months.
What are your thoughts on Almond Oil? Have you tried it before?