I am a huge Rimmel London fan, right from my days at the University. I find Rimmel London makeup affordable and perfect for what I need them for. My friend and I were Rimmel London junkies in uni, that was one of the major makeup brands we used back then, and we still love it.
I had the golden opportunity to try out the new Rimmel London Insta Collection, I was blown away by how amazing the products.
These makeup products have filled a massive hole in my makeup bag. I have never had a duo contour stick or a concealer palette for EVERYTHING, and now I do! This Insta Collection is the TRUTH!
Insta Duo Contour Stick
These great double-ended format makes contouring very quick & super easy. It beautifully shapes the face and enhances definition.
I received this Insta Duo Contour Stick in the dark, medium and light shade. Here are my thoughts –
- It is so easy to apply, no mess at all.
- It blends in quite easily.
- I like the creamy texture.
- It is small enough to pop in the bag.
- It is so affordable at just £6.99 per stick.
- It comes in 3 shades, so there should be a shade for everyone.
None. You should pop into your local Boots, Superdrug, Asda or Tesco to have a look at these sticks. They are my new makeup essentials.
Insta Fix & Go Spray
This 2 in 1 primer & setting spray with can be applied underneath or over the top of your makeup. Here are my thoughts on this spray –
- It dries quickly with just a single application.
- It locks makeup, leaving it fresh all day.
- It has a lovely refreshing fragrance.
- It is a multi-tasking product. It can be used before and after applying makeup.\
- It is so affordable at £6.99 for a 100ml bottle.
None. I LOVE this primer and setting spray.
Insta Conceal & Contour and Conceal & Correct
Say hello to Rimmel’s 1st ever multi-tasking Conceal and Correct, and Conceal and Contour palettes, in 3 fabulous natural creamy shades. I got all the 4 palettes (3 Conceal and Contour and 1 Conceal and Correct). T
Here are my thoughts –
- The Conceal and Contour palette neutralises dark undereye circles, covers blemishes and brightens dull skin.
- The Conceal and Contour palette highlights, conceal imperfections and contour to accentuate your prettiest features.
- They are easy to use with the illustration at the back of the palette as a guide.
- They are affordable as well, £5.49 each.
- They blend in quite easily.
None. These palettes are so handy.
Insta Fix & Matte Powder
This translucent pressed powder can be used to set foundation as a finishing step and for quick touch ups during the day. Here are my thoughts –
- I use this during the day for quick touch ups, and it creates a smooth matte finish.
- It is very affordable at £4.99.
- I love the pretty packaging.
I love all the products in this Insta Collection. Check them out, now available in Boots, Asda, Tesco, and Superdrug.
What do you think of this Rimmel London Insta Collection?