I have been using this Bobbi Brown Rich Colour Angel Pink lipgloss for some months and I am now able to give my honest opinion. Here is what Bobbi Brown says about the product:
Rich Color Gloss has the full color coverage of a lipstick, the soft shine of a gloss, and the luxurious feel of a balm. It moisturizes, conditions, and lasts throughout the day without feathering.
Here are my thoughts:
- Beautiful packaging.
- Lipgloss is glossy but not sticky.
- It moisturizes the lips.
- It is a long lasting lipgloss
- It is quite expensive at £18.50 for a 7ml.
- This Angel Pink lipgloss does not have the coverage of a lipstick when I apply it. It looks like a lipgloss to me, which it is.
- It has a strong minty smell I really don’t like much.
Overall, I love Bobbi Brown lipglosses. I have been a fan for years so I will be trying other lipgloss shades in the Rich Colour range till I find the perfect one.
What do you think? Have you used any of the lipglosses from Bobbi Brown Rich Colour range? Sound off in the comment section pls. Thanks for reading.