I recently received some samples from the Dermalogical skin range and I am in a hurry to tell you all about them.
I received a precleanse sample, a skin hydrating booster sample and a special cleansing gel sample. Now the deal is to apply the precleanse on a dry face, wet your hands and massage all over the face and neck, wash off, apply the special cleansing gel on a damp face (which should be right after using the pre-cleanse), dry the face and apply the skin hydrating booster to the dry parts on the face.
Before I tell you anymore, here is what Dermalogica had to say about each product:
Dermalogica Precleanse is the professionals deep cleansing weapon. It will help achieve an ultra clean and healthy skin working with your daily cleanser. It is suitable for all skin types.
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel is a soap-free, foaming gel that is designed to thoroughly remove impurities without disturbing the skin’s natural moisture balance. It is suitable for all skin types.
Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster is a super-saturated hydrating fluid that intensely moisturises even the driest of skin. It is suitable for dry skin types.
Now here are my thoughts:
- I found all three products easy to use. The instructions were very straight forward.
- The Precleanse and the Special Cleansing Gel deep cleaned my face without stripping off its natural oils. I had a lot of makeup on (see pictures below) and they took off every trace. These products clean the skin quickly and brilliantly.
- I love the smell of all three products, they all smell like a spa and God knows I am badly in need of a proper spa day.
- The Skin Hydrating Booster is perfect for my combination skin. It mositurises the cheeks and under my eyes which are usually the driest parts of face.
- All three products, left my face feeling and looking silky and smooth.
Here is the proof of how great these products are, I wiped my face with the wipe on the left after I used both the Precleanse and the Special Cleansing Gel. I wiped my face with the wipe on the right before I used both products, and I had a full make up on.
Can you see how much makeup the products took off?
- The 10ml and 7ml sizes are way too small and pricey at prices starting from £10.95, but I guess you get what you pay for, and these here are great products worth paying that much for.
I will recommend these products to anyone wanting a PROPER cleansing routine. Soap and water take off little or no makeup, and some makeup removers do not take off makeup easily. Most times, you would have to apply and re-apply a couple of times or use multiple wipes but this isn’t the case with the Dermalogica cleasing range. If you want, you can grab yours at Pure Beauty.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts? Drop me a comment, let’s chat.
*PR samples included.