I have been on the lookout for a mild facial mask to use every week. I wanted a stress and pain-free product, mild enough to use every week, but effective at the same time. So I was pleased when Earth Kiss got in touch, requesting a review. It felt like they read my mind.
I had on the Clean Up Mud Mask Exfoliate
I was sent – Detox Mud Pore Cleanse Mud Mask, Clean Up Mud Mask Exfoliate, White Thai Clay Rejuvenate Mud Mask, Million Year Clay Facial Revitalise, Miracle Clay Facial Hydrate Bamboo Sheet Mask, and Moroccan Clay Pore Refine Mud Mask.
Here is what the brand says:
Our unique and 100% natural Earth Kiss face masks are energised with Shilajit and have kept the wonderful ingredients that we collected from around the world when they were called 7th Heaven. We have travelled far and wide to discover pure natural gems. From creamy soft White Thai muds from sunny Thai beaches to Million Year old Rhassoul clay from the Atlas Mountains or deep moisturizing Baobab oil from African upside down trees.
Earth Kiss face masks not only deep cleanse your skin and draw out impurities, like they used to do before as 7th Heaven, but also help to rejuvenate the very essence of your being, while increasing your energy levels and relieving stress and anxiety.
Here are my thoughts:
- These face masks are very affordable at £1.99 per 17g sachet.
- Do not be deceived by the small sachet, it is more than enough for the entire face and neck.
- I love the colourful packaging. It will definitely catch my eye in the stores.
- These face masks can be bought on the My Earth Kiss site or in your local Holland & Barrett, so it is very accessible.
- The face masks came with clear instructions on how to apply – cleanse face with warm water, apply face masks, and leave on for 15 – 20 minutes, then rinse off or rinse off when mask feels dry.
- There is a face mask for every skin type – Normal, Oily or Combination.
- My skin felt soft and supple after application. It also looked a lot clearer.
- These face masks are pure natural products, and there are also cruelty free.
I had on the Miracle Clay Facial Hydrate Bamboo Sheet Mask
I will definitely be using Earth Kiss Face Masks in future. My experience with these products have been great, and I recommend the face masks to any one needing an affordable regular face mask, and a bit of TLC.
Have you tried any of the Earth Kiss face masks? What are your thoughts?
*PR samples included.