The lovely people of MeMeMe Cosmetics ( I love the cheeky name) got in touch and offered to send me some makeup to review. I am always happy to test out various beauty products so I jumped at the offer.
MeMeMe Cosmetics is one of those beauty brands I didn’t know much about until now, and I must say, I am very well impressed. For those who haven’t heard of this brand, MeMeMe Cosmetics is the home of affordable makeup online. The beauty products are made for the quirky, bohemian, and fun-loving girl. There is a makeup product or palette to create any look, so shopping on this site is highly recommended.
I received a Morello Silk Thalia Long Wear Satin Lip Cream, a trio pressed Sultry Eyes palette, a Lash Attack Lengthening Black Mascara and a black Eye Sweep Precision Eye Definer.
Here are my thoughts on the products:
MeMeMe Morello Silk Thalia Long Wear Satin Lip Cream
- I love the deep berry shade. It is so in vogue.
- I adore the sleek packaging.
- This lip cream moisturised my lips. My lips felt so soft after application.
- This product has not been tested on animals.
- The colour lasted on my lips for a couple of hours before needing a touch-up
- I wished it stayed on for longer.
MeMeMe Trio Pressed Sultry Eyes Palette
- This product is not tested on animals.
- The colours compliment each other and blend beautifully.
- It is quite affordable at £7.50.
- The colours can work with both day and night looks.
- These colours were too dark for my skin tone. If I had the choice, I would have gone for other colours.
MeMeMe Black Eye Sweep Precision Eye Definer
- This eye definer creates the perfect definition.
- No smudges.
- It has not been tested on animals.
- It is quite affordable at £5.95.
- The precision tip provides the ultimate control when applying.
None. I love this product.
MeMeMe Lash Attack Lengthening Black Mascara
- Quite affordable at £9.
- No clumps.
- My lashes are naturally long so I usually go for mascaras that provide volume as opposed to length.
Overall, I will recommend all these products because they are very affordable, not tested on animals, and they do look good when applied, especially the lip cream and the eye definer. I will definitely shop those once am through with these.
Have you shopped MeMeMe Cosmetics before? What do you think of these products?
*PR Samples included.