I walked into my local Boots store one sweet day to get some supplies for my toddlers, only for me to find myself in the beauty section. I promised myself I was only looking around, window shopping they call it, but after a few minutes of window shopping, I found myself heading to the counter, with some beauty supplies in my basket. The friendly lady at the counter quickly attended to me, and while I was waiting, my eyes fell on a No 7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes pack. Now I am usually not a No 7 fan, don’t think I have ever used any of its products, I usually see the brand as one of those brands that does not make products for my skin tone, but this product got me interested, and I decided to try as I am always on the lookout for face wipes and cleansers that do the work quickly and effectively.
I saw the price tag was £7, but I didn’t think much of it, until the sales lady doubled checked with me to confirm I was happy to buy it. That made me think again about the price, and whether it was too pricey for just 30 wipes, but I decided to have it anyway. I also got the Boots Oil-Absorbing Sheets and I have tried both products for weeks now.
Here is the product description for No 7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes –
No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes are suitable for all skin types and remove even waterproof mascara.
Specially created for when you’re short of time, these gentle, fragrance free wipes sweep away impurities and remove all traces of make-up, even waterproof mascara.
With pro-vitamin B5 to moisturise and soften, plus extracts of witch hazel and fennel to clear pores and leave your skin feeling smooth and fresh.
Here are my thoughts:
- I found the wipes easy and convenient to use. You basically just take a wipe, and wipe your entire face, and it removes all makeup.
- I love the fact that it takes off waterproof makeup too.
- It is great for all skin types and tones.
- It is great to take away with you on holidays and trips, or when you are too busy to cleanse your face properly.
- I like the resealable pack. The packaging is pretty.
- It is great for sensitive skin, I have one, so I know.
- It is fragrance free, which is fab.
- It is fine for daily use.
- For 30 wipes, £7 is a bit a pricey, but it does the job and I do get Boots Advantage points so it is OK.
Overall, I do recommend this product. It performs brilliantly and it is a great handy product to have around if you can afford it.
Here is the product description for Boots Oil-Absorbing Sheets –
These soft sheets are impregnated with salicylic acid to help prevent spots. It quickly and easily removes excess oil and shine. It can be used over make-up without smudging.
Here are my thoughts:
- These sheets remove excess oil and shine, without smudging the makeup.
- It is quite affordable at £3.99 for a pack of about 48 sheets.
- It creates an instant matte complexion.
- It is easy to apply, you can use it without a mirror, while you are on the go.
- It is great for the oily/combination skin.
This is a fantastic product. I recommend this Boots Oil-Absorbing Sheets to anyone struggling with an oily/combination skin. You will be needing this especially now that the warm weather is almost here.
What are your thoughts on both products? Have you used any of them? Drop me a comment, let’s chat.
Thanks for reading and have a great day.