I have put this on social media but I am not happy with the responses I have received so far, so I decided to put it on here. I am currently in need of a fashion and beauty freelance writer to write weekly articles for Fashion and Style Police. I have been running this blog by myself for almost 4 years now, and I think it is time to hire someone to contribute regularly. I will still be writing majority of the blog posts, and I won’t publish any post not worth reading, or not up to standard, so fear not.
I know there are thousands of job sites to find freelance writers, I have gone through a couple already, but before I go looking on those sites, I will like to see if any of my readers will fit the profile of my ideal candidate. So here are my 5 requirements:
- The freelance writer will need to write fresh new articles. I am looking at an average of 4 a week, could be more, could be less.
- The freelance writer has to be a female. Yes I am a feminist.
- She must be based in the West Africa. I want to give something back to my birth continent.
- She has to be an established freelance writer.
- She has to be over 21 years of age.
If this sounds like you, please send a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject – Freelance Writing Job. Please also include links to some of your previous articles (fashion/beauty articles of course), and your blog if you have 1. Please feel free to spread the word, if you know anyone who fits the profile, pass my email on to them, and please share on social media.
Thanks guys. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.