Another week, another product review post. Rimmel London is one of my favourite drug store makeup brands. I love the fact that their products are quality and very affordable. I remember spending a good portion of my pocket-money on Rimmel London while I was at the university, and it is still also one of favourite makeup brands today.
I have been using some of these new Rimmel London makeup products and I am loving it.
Rimmel London Radiance Brick Multi-national Shimmer Powder
I find bronzing powders very useful, especially in the summer months. I find that they create a stunning bronze look, which I really like. I got the 002 medium shade. Here are my thoughts.
An ultra-fine, multi-tonal bronzing powder for soft shimmer effects and a glamorous, healthy looking glow.
- I like the fact that this shimmer powder comes in various tones.
- I like the sun-kissed look the powder creates.
- It is a multi-tasking product, it can be used for contour & highlight.
- It is affordable at £5.99.
None. I love this product a lot.
Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Palette
This clever combination of 3 powder shades – a highlighter, shading brush and blush is smart and handy to have around. I got the 002 coral glow shade (comes in 2 shades) and I am loving it so far.
The palette works with every face shape and skin tone, adding definition and structure. It seamlessly blend with your natural skin tone to create a contoured look.
- I like the fact that it is a multi-tasking palette. Why carry 3 kits when you can just take 1!
- I found the shades easy to blend.
- The shades look great on my skintone.
- I love the sleek packaging.
- It is so affordable at £6.99
None. This palette is the dream. I cant fault it.
Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick
This new Duo Contour Stick was also included in the pack I received from Rimmel. I reviewed this Contour Stick some weeks ago, so you can catch up on that. I think it is a fantastic contour kit. It is so easy to use and has made my makeup application a lot faster.
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Instant Tan
Now the jury is still out as to whether women of colour use a tan. I have personally never thought of using a tan until I received this Sunshimmer Instant Tan by Rimmel London. I have used it a few times now and I like the highlighted skin tone it gives me.
Ultra-blendable formula that instantly illuminates, leaving skin with an all-over matte sun-kissed glow.
- I love the pretty packaging.
- I like the price at £6.99.
- It is water-resistant.
- It washes off quickly with soap and water.
- It leaves my skin glowing.
Have you tried any of these products?