This review post will definitely interest my makeup readers. I have been busy trying some new LOLA Makeup products – Contour Kit, Eye Shadow and Eye Pencil. As most of you may know already, I am a LOLA Makeup Blogger, so I get the opportunity to try out new products from the brand every month.
I was blown away by this LOLA Makeup Contour Kit. It contoured beautifully and I think it suits my sort of makeup a lot.
Our innovative soft powder technology is easy to apply and blends smoothly.
Sculpt and define your features with shadow and light, with LOLA’s Contouring Powder Palette. Your sculpted finish looks true-to-skin, with a flawless matte finish.
- I like the simple compact packaging.
- I found this Contour Kit very easy to use, with no messes.
- It blended it quickly and smoothly.
- The matte finish is a beauty.
- You can grab this Contour Kit for £14.95.
I am a huge fan of satin eyeshadows. I like the richness and intensity of the shades.
Satin shades have subtle iridescence to lift the colour and visually smooth the appearance of skin.
Silicon particles and emollient oils offer an ultra-silky touch and excellent adherence.
- I like the Burnished Copper shade a lot.
- It stays on all day.
- It blends in easily and smoothly.
- You can grab any shade you like from the Satin Eyeshadow Collection for £7.50.
I found this Gold Dust Eye Pencil very interesting. It was my first time using a gold eye pencil so I was eager to see the finished look.
This medium-soft pencil glides on smoothly for easy application thanks to Carnauba and Candelilla waxes. High colour pigments and Beeswax provide good coverage and an optimum, easily blendable texture.
Ophthalmologist tested, LOLA Eye Pencils can be used inside or outside the eye and come with a handy smudger tool.
- I love the smudge brush on the pencil. It is so handy.
- It is easy to apply and looks good.
- I found it so easy to blend.
- You can grab yours on the website for £7.95.
What do you think of these products? Have you tried any of them before?