I got these vegan NEEK Lipsticks some days ago, and they have kept me really busy. It is my first time trying products from the brand, so I was eager to try out these lipsticks.
NEEK Lipsticks retail at £15.99 and are available in eight luxurious shades. So there should be a shade for every woman. I got the kiss me kiss me and mystify shades.
Here are my thoughts –
- I really like the wooden packaging. It is very different, and stands out beautifully!
- NEEK does not test on animals, which is amazing. Good to see more brands standing up for what is right!
- These lipsticks are 100% natural. All NEEK Lipsticks are paraben, lead, sulphate, phthalate, mineral oil, palm oil and chemicall FREE.
- The ingredients in the lipstick are printed on the label, so you know what is in each.
- Both lipsticks keep my lips moisturised.
Swatches and Selfies
NEEK kiss me kiss me
I love the kiss me kiss me shade. It is a glossy fuchsia pink shade and it looks good on me. I really like the mix of pink and blue tones. This Lipstick has a nourishing base of shea butter, jojoba and avocado oils, which keep the lips hydrated. I am so in love with this shade and the catchy name.
The NEEK Mystify is a gorgeous cocoa brown shade with a bit of pink. It is made on a lipbalm base of shea butter and jojoba and avocado oils and then coloured naturally with micas and pigments. So it feels amazing on the lips. Especially with this chilly weather.
What do you think of these NEEK Lipsticks? Have you used any Lipstick from the brand before? Please sound off in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading, commending and sharing. Have a lovely day.