Hey makeup lovers, this product review post is for you. You should all know by now about me being a beauty blogger for the LOLA makeup brand. I mentioned that some weeks ago, and I promised regular LOLA makeup reviews. I have been using some LOLA Makeup, Matte Lipsticks and Lash Extension Mascara, and I have a lot to say about them.
I received the Lash Extension Mascara in this new kit, but I have reviewed it before, so catch up on that review post if you missed it.
So about these Matte Lipsticks, I received two different shades from the LOLA Matte Lipstick Limited collection, Purple Rock and Deep Plum.
About this LOLA Matte Lipstick Limited Collection –
This velvety cream lipstick provides an inmaculate matte finish and intense enduring colour.
Nicknamed the “Ultimate long-wear lipstick” by Pro make-up artists, it has blend of polymers and emollients which provide a smooth appearance and fuller looking lips. Non-drying, moisturising formula is enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba oil.
Here are my thoughts –
- I love both shades on me, especially the Deep Plum shade. I think they are stunning shades.
- They are both long-lasting. They stayed on for hours.
- I found both lipsticks very easy to apply. I didn’t even need a primer.
- There are various shades in this LOLA Matte Lipstick Limited Collection, so there should be a shade for everyone.
- These lipsticks also moisturise the lips, which is a massive plus.
Wearing LOLA Deep Plum
Wearing LOLA Purple Rock
None. I love both shades a lot.
If you like what you see, do go on LOLA Makeup by Perse website to shop the limited collection. You can also make use of this 10% discount code – policelola10
Happy shopping and do share your thoughts in the comments section.
Thanks for reading.