Hope 2018 is treating you all very good. You should all know how much I love my perfumes. So the fact that my first review post for 2018 is all about perfumes should not surprise you. I had the great opportunity to try out YSL Black Opium and Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile some days ago. And I knew I had to blog about them. They are definitely worth trying. Keep reading to know why.
YSL Black Opium £50.50 – £91
I have heard a lot of good things about YSL Black Opium prior to trying it out for myself. So I expected it to be amazing, and it did not disappoint. This perfume was more than amazing.
Discover Black Opium, the new feminine fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent – new glam rock fragrance full of mystery and energy. An addictive gourmand floral with notes of: Black Coffee – for a shot of adrenaline; White Florals – to instantly seduce; and Vanilla – for sweetness and sensuality.
- I adore the sensual fragrance. It smells divine.
- The bottle is so beautiful.
- It is a long-lasting fragrance, stays on all day.
- I like the fact that it is not too strong.
Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Eau de Parfum £84 – £115
I have always wanted to try Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile. So I grabbed the opportunity to try it some days ago. It is a lovely fragrance.
A long-lasting fragrance, Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile eau de parfum has top notes of iris and star anise; middle notes of ylang ylang and oakmoss and base notes of iris root, vanilla and amber.
- I am so in love with the distinct fresh scent. It smells so good.
- This fragrance stays on all day and even the next day.
- The bottle is so chic and pretty. I adore it.