I love discovering amazing skincare brands. My skin is always in need of some TLC, so I was happy when I got the opportunity to try out some products from The Hero Project.
The Hero Project is a new British beauty concept from UK cosmetics superlab, Pangaea. The brand takes the latest skincare trends and refines them, with lovely ingredients and beautiful packaging.
Vit C-30™ Ultra Brightening Serum 30ml £39
I really like this Vit C-30™ Ultra Brightening Serum. It is a great serum and it is amazing for my skin.
Vit C-30™ Ultra Brightening Serum is a powerful vitamin C serum with 30% ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid(one of the highest amounts to make it into a product). It helps to improve the appearance of existing fine lines and wrinkles now, and protects from pesky damage later. The serum is enriched with natural extracts of Grapefruit and Lemon.
How to Use
Apply 3-4 drops to clean face, neck and upper chest then gently massage the serum in. Avoid the delicate eye area.
- This serum is free from parabens, sulphates, alcohol, mineral oil.
- It feels amazing on my face. I love the texture.
- The packaging is bright and beautiful.
- It is cruelty free.
- This serum absorbs into my skin very quickly and I love the tingling sensation.
- It has made my skin tone a lot brighter and smoother.
Resurfizz™ – 2-Step Carbonated Face Peel Treatment Set 1 x 30mL Thermo Melt™, 4 x 6mL Enzyme Fizz™ £49
I love having some quality me time at work with a face treatment on and a glass of wine after a long week. This Resurfizz™ – 2-Step Carbonated Face Peel Treatment Set is now one of my favourite facial skincare treatment.
This set contains –
This exfoliating cleanser gently heats up the skin using natural self-heating minerals that actually produce real heat and open up the pores to prep the skin’s surface for soaking up nutrients in the second step of the treatment process. It basically gets your skin ready for the real deal.
This face mask is acid-free oxygenated. It is enriched with natural Pomegranate enzymes, formulated to fizz up on your face, whilst Bamboo exfoliating beads help buff away dead skin cells to cleanse, purify and remove clogged up makeup particles.
How to Use
Step 1 – Massage a small amount of Thermo Melt into damp skin. Rinse this off with warm water.
Step 2 – Empty one of the enzyme peel jars onto your skin and smooth all over. Leave on for 5-7 minutes. The colour will change from a golden gel into a white fizzing foam. Rinse off with warm water using the muslin cloth provided.
- This set is very easy to use.
- The Thermo Melt™ exfoliates and cleanses my face thoroughly. I also love the warm feeling on my skin.
- I love the Enzyme Fizz™ face mask. It leaves my skin feeling and looking soft and smooth.
- It brightens up my skin tone as well.
- This set is free from parabens, sulphates, alcohol, fragrance, phthalates and mineral oils.
- It is cruelty free.
The Hero Project Hand Rehab Diamond Dusted Hand and Nail Therapy 75ml £15
Our hands are usually one of the first parts of our body that shows ageing signs. All thanks to the multi tasking and endless washing. I sometimes neglect to take good care of my hands, like I do the other parts of my body.
The luxurious Hand Rehab™ contains a powerhouse blend of moisture-rich Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera for long-lasting hydration, as well as finely-milled Diamond Dust, which gently buffs away dead skin cells and impurities while strengthening nails and tidying cuticles.
- This hand cream smells amazing.
- I love the pretty packaging.
- It contains SPF 20.
- It is easily absorbed and leaves my hand feeling soft and smooth.
- The hand cream is non-comedogenic. It is free from parabens, sulphates, alcohol, phthalates and mineral oil.
I love all these skincare products, and I recommend them all 100%. The Hero Project is a great brand and definitely worth shopping.
What are your thoughts? Have you used any of these skincare products? Have you ever used any The Hero Project product before?