I have always admired the EcoTools makeup brand, and I have been dying to try some of their products out. So you can imagine my excitement when I had the opportunity to do just that some days ago. I was gifted the EcoTools Airbrush Complexion Kit, and I got to work with the kit immediately.
EcoTools Airbrush Complexion Kit £13.39
The EcoTools Airbrush Complexion Kit is created to create a noticeably smooth complexion and to also organise your beauty space.
The Airbrush Complexion Kit includes 1 makeup wedge, 4 brushes, 3 beauty look cards, and both a brush and sponge storage cup.
- Tri-Fecting Wedge
- Precision Concealer Brush
- Precision Foundation Brush
- Controlled Setting Brush
- Multitasking Powder Brush
Here are my thoughts on this Kit –
- I like the fact that almost all the brushes I need to apply my makeup are in this kit. They are multi-functional brushes, which is so handy, especially when travelling.
- The brushes are good quality. I like their texture. They feel soft on my skin and they are very easy to use.
- It is a very affordable kit with a price tag of £13.39.
- I like the simple packaging and design of the brushes.
- I like the smooth finish these EcoTool brushes help create. They have made my makeup application a lot easier and faster.
- I am a huge fan of the Tri-Fecting Wedge. It is a great makeup tool for blending.
- EcoTools is a cruelty free brand.
Overall, I recommend this EcoTools Airbrush Complexion Kit to anyone in need of quality makeup brushes. This kit is very loaded with useful makeup tools and it is super affordable too.
Have you tried this kit before? What are your thoughts on it? Please share in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading, commenting and please remember to share this post on social media.