Happy Valentine’s Day peeps! I hope you are all having a love filled day. I have always wanted to try Japanese skincare. It has been high on my beauty/skincare list. So you can imagine how super excited I was to get the opportunity to try a few of them some days ago. M went over to get some work done in Japan, and I had the opportunity to place an order 😊.
I will be reviewing all the Japanese skincare products I got in the next coming weeks. So look out for my review posts. They will be worth it. Here is my first review post.
KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion £41
I did a bit of research before getting this product, and I am glad to say it exceed all my expectations. It is an amazing skincare product.
KOSE Medicated Sekkisei Emulsion is a quick absorbing lightweight moisturiser, which balances the moisture level, and softens skin.
- Angelica root extract
- Coix seed extract
- Melothria root extract
- Inula Britanica Flower extract
- Paeonia Albiflora Root extract
- I love the packaging. It comes in a compact bottle with a pump.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- I found it so easy to use. You just need to apply a tiny bit to a cleansed face.
- This product contains Vitamin C, which is great for getting rid of freckles and ageing spots.
- It smells so good.
- It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.
I am seriously loving this KOSE Medicated Sekkisei Emulsion a lot. It is an amazing product, and I recommend it to anyone in need of some skincare TLC. This skincare product is worth trying.
Ichikami Hair Styling Water £18.68
I am always on the lookout for great hair products to try out. I normally make my own styling water with water and almond oil. But then I found this Ichikami Hair Styling Water, and knew I had to try it.
Moutan Bark Extract、Fermented Black Rice α※1、Rice EX-S※2、Cherry Blossom Extract、Camellia Extract、Blackberry Lily、camellia seed Oil
※1：Lachancea, fermentation solution of hydrolyzed rice, and rice extract
※2：Selected ingredients derived from water used to wash rice (phytic acids are blended into shampoos only)
- It leaves the hair smelling amazing. I love the fresh fragrance.
- It comes in a compact 200ml bottle with a pump.
- It leaves the natural hair feeling very soft and shiny, making it easy to style.
- This styling water helps repair damaged hair.
I will purchase this Ichikami Hair Styling Water again. I love what it does to my hair, and I recommend it to anyone in need of a new hair styling product. This right here is definitely worth trying.
Have you tried any of these Japanese skincare products? What do you think of them.