If you have started thinking of Valentines Day, which is a month away, and wondering what to get as a gift for the special woman in your life. Then you may find this post useful. Today, I am reviewing Lancôme La Vie Est Belle and Lacoste Touch of Pink. I am a huge fan of both Lancôme & Lacoste, so I was eager to write this review.
Both perfumes are amazing. I only have good things to say about them. So if you are contemplating grabbing one or the both of them, just do it! Read the full review below to find out why you should.
Lancôme La Vie Est Belle – £49.00 – £89.00
This floral signature fragrance smells divine! La Vie Est Belle’ is a French expression meaning life is beautiful. And life is indeed beautiful if you walk around smelling like a million bucks!
This fragrance is an eau de parfum with ingredients – Concrete of Iris Pallida, Jasmine Sambac, Absolute Orange Blossom and Absolute Patchouli Essence.
- I adore the stunning bottle. It is such a beauty!
- This floral fragrance is very long-lasting. It stays on all day.
- It works for both day and night, and all seasons in my opinion.
- I love the name – La Vie Est Belle. It sounds very posh.
None. I can’t fault this perfume at all.
Lacoste Touch of Pink – £29 – £55
This fragrance is a lot less serious than the Lancôme La Vie Est Belle and a lot cheaper. It is a vibrant and youthful fragrance worth trying.
Lacoste Touch of Pink has both sweet and floral elements which make it a great perfume for young women. It features top notes of Orange, Coriander, Cardamom, Peach and Blood Orange, heart notes of Jasmine, Violet Leaf and Carrot Seeds and base notes of Sandalwood, Musk and Vanilla.
- The pretty pink bottle always catches my eye. I think it is a lovely bottle.
- It smells great and stays on for hours.
- Touch of Pink is a great daytime fragrance.
- It is quite affordable, which is great.
None. It is a lovely fragrance.
Both perfumes have excellent reviews as you can read. I recommend them both, especially as Valentines day gifts.
What are your thoughts on these Lancôme & Lacoste’s fragrances? Have you tried any of them before?