As a perfume lover, I am forever trying new fragrances. I recently got the golden opportunist to try Aura by LOEWE and Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci. And both perfumes are now by summer favourites.
Aura by LOEWE 50ml £59
I have never heard or tried anything from the LOEWE brand so I was happy to try this perfume. This Eau de Parfum was launched in 2003. It is a lovely fragrance, with notes of rose otto, sandalwood, and a hint of Loewe’s signature leather. It is a floral, woody fragrance that you either like or you don’t. I love it! The powdery fragrance does it for me.
- The bottle is a beauty.
- The fragrance is amazing. I love it so much, and it is great for the current summer season.
- It is very long-lasting. I had it on all day without having to top up.
- The fragrance is not overpowering.
Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci 50ml £45
Nina Ricci is one of my favourite perfume brands. I have used a couple of the brand’s perfumes and I love them all. So I was very eager to try Ricci Ricci.
- The bottle is stunning. I LOVE the design of the pink bottle.
- This perfume smells divine. The floral fruity fragrance is great for the summer season.
- It is very long-lasting. I had this fragrance on all day.
- I like the fact that the fragrance is not overpowering.
Overall I love both the Aura by LOEWE and Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci. Both perfumes smell amazing and are great for the current season.
What are your thoughts on these perfumes? Have you tried any of them?