I have recently started using this Fat & the Moon Mermaid Mask and I have quite a lot to say about the skincare product. This face and hair mask is one of the products I have been trying this month. I am always interested in any skincare product that promises to improve my skin so this Fat & the Moon Mermaid Mask had my attention as soon as it landed on my doorstep. This Mermaid mask was inspired from a raw dessert that went wrong. The mask promises to tone and moisturise at the same time.
– honey powder* (honey* and maltodextrin)
– rhassoul clay
– aloe vera powder*
– lavender essential oil*
Here are my thoughts on this face mask –
- It left my face feeling smooth and soft.
- My face felt very clean after using this Mermaid Mask.
- It is quite affordable at £16.50.
- A little goes a long way. I only needed to mix 1 teaspoon of the mask with a few tablespoons of hot water and massage into your face. Leave on for at least 20 minutes.
- My face felt moisturised after using this mask.
- It is a multi tasking product. It can be used as a face and hair mask.
- It can be a bit messy when mixing and applying so ensure you do this in your bathroom/shower room.
- I am not a fan of the smell.
Overall, I like the Fat & the Moon Mermaid Mask as a face mask. I can see myself using it again and again. I am yet to try it on my hair because I currently have cornrows on but I will be trying it once I take them out. It is definitely a product worth trying if you are in need of a different type of face mask. It does all it promises to do and more.
What do you think of this Mermaid Mask by Fat & the Moon? Have you tried it? You can purchase this Mermaid Mask here.